Rental @ Panorama Fort Beach

Rental @ Panorama Fort Beach

Postby Lea Kane » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:39 pm

Hi all,

Can anyone please advise on their rental income for their apartment at Panorama. We have let our apartment through Credo (on site rental management) for the last two years and even though they offer a good service the income rent per annum is poor.

Fortnoks have offered us a rental package, but I am torn between which option to pursue.

We are also on "Holiday Lettings" website in the UK and the response was positive for year 06 and 07, but this year its a failure. We have also reduced the weekly rental income to try to be more competative and attractive.

Our apartment is sea view, 1 bed and quite contemporay, so its not the position or size thats the issue.

I am out in July 08 to obtain footage to update the webpage and discuss with Credo and Fortnoks.

Considering MRI advised us of guarenteed rental potential, this is not the case and we are only just recovering our maintenance cost and insurances, etc.

Can anyone advise on their rental position and which avenue you have pursued and how have you found the current market situation????

Lea and Amanda
Lea Kane

Re: Rental @ Panorama Fort Beach

Postby ASK » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:43 pm

Hello there,

Only just found your post as have been over at Panorama and feet not touched the ground since returning!

We have no previous experience of rental due to bad experience with BPM who were on-site and offered a "guaranteed" rental contract - needless to say, didn't see a penny!!

This year we have gone with FN who, as you know, are offering rentals for the first time. They have managed to secure 10 weeks rental on one of our apartments, but as far as I am aware there is nothing for the other (both 1 beds with sea views). At the moment, no idea on income levels as we do not receive any money until October.

From what I have gathered from the forums, this year seems to be quite a difficult one for everyone in terms of obtaining private lettings - the price of flights from UK to BG is really not helping as you can get a full holiday for the price of the flight!

Good luck sorting out what to do :?

Alison
ASK

Return to GRAND RESORT: Marina, Panorama, Imperial, Crown, Sea Fort