Is everybody happy with restaurants in Grand Resort ?

Is everybody happy with restaurants in Grand Resort ?

Postby panorama » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:23 am

Hi There,
Is it me or is it like grounhog day when visiting the restaurants on Grand resort? :cry: We have visited our apartments six times now and every time we go back to the restaurant at PFB (NOTHING) has changed in the restaurant. The menu has not changed one little bit since the complex opened. The lady that runs it never speaks to any of her customers as they arrive and she certainly doesn't thank them for their custom as they leave. I also don't like the idea of her running the restaurant in Marina too, the menu is identical to Panorama. She puts no effort whatsoever into making you feel welcome, she should try to liven things up a bit more with a happy hour or maybe a specials board etc. The most disturbing thing for me is she stands back and totally refuses to make any effort to get involved in anything whatsoever. As far as we are concerned the only good thing about the restaurant are the two young waitresses Biliana and Gregana,without them the whole place would be a complete sham. Whilst we were out this time we went to Golden Fort to collect some documents and whilst we were in the office we got talking to a certain member of FN staff. We asked this person lots of questions with regards to numerous things but never once mentioned the restaurants. This person asked one specific question, what do you think of the restaurants at PFB/Marina? We replied not very much at all and this person seemed to agree with us totally. I don't want to come across as an old grump but if we don't say anything now GUESS WHAT'S ON THE MENU FOR US NEXT YEAR. Yes that's right exactly whats been on the menu since the day the placed opened.
Cheers.
panorama

Postby Scott » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:11 am

Hi there Panorama....

I have to agree with eveything you say.... We returned on 27th August, the day the bar on Crown closed!

When we initially purchased our apartment the selling details specified 4 restuarants, 1 Italian, 1 Fish, 1 Mexican, 1 other and an Irish Pub.

There definately needs to be additional facilities on the Grand Resort for people to WANT to return.

You only have to go to the nearby Garden of Eden Complex to see what can be offered. They have 3 restaurants, a number of pool bars and a bar by the sea - all serving a substantially fewer number of apartments than those on our complexes....
Scott

Postby panorama » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:17 pm

Hi Scott,
Your comments are 100% right. Wouldn't it be great to all meet up of an evening in a good quality well run restaurant/bar on our own complex. I am not saying that we would eat their every night but we would use them a lot more in the future if they were run professionally.

Fort Noks Admin,
Why don't you employ good quality retaurant/bar managers that could run the bars for you. With good restaurants in place just imagine the amount of profit that you could make. It would give the complex the boost it deserves. Please don't think that we are just moaning for nothing, there are a lot of people that are very dissapointed with the restaurants. We are all trying to make our complexes good places to holiday for everybody. And if everybody is happy the complexes will be a huge success.
Cheers.
ps Scott, hope you guys had a great holiday and we will phone you in the next few days. The Sunday roast is still on. P&M.
panorama

Return to GRAND RESORT: Marina, Panorama, Imperial, Crown, Sea Fort