owners week

owners week

Postby denng » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:50 pm

i have been reading various questions & answers , what solicitor to use, cheap flights,irish bar,shall we get our own bus service,
one idea i have is why not organise a owners week maybe early in the year a weeek or two before the seoson starts we could even all congregate in the irish bar, hire our own bus for the week, maybe even book a plane for all of us.this could be a regular event every year i am sure we would get heard if there are enough of us.
I OWN A APARTMENT IN FORT PANARAMA
denng

Postby panorama » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:29 am

Hi denng,
I think your idea is great, If it was difficult for people to meet up in Bulgaria maybe we could consider meeting up in Warrington? (only joking, thats where we live). I think you have a great idea but if not many people can be bothered posting their concerns on this forum what is the chance of them travelling any distance to meet up? I don't think there is more than 10/12 of us that have any concerns (or thats how it looks on this forum) and if this is the case then we don't have much people power!! Unfortunately if this is the case we can look forward to another season travelling back & to to Sunny Beach/St Vlas in search of hospitality/entertainment and maybe an Irish bar or a swimming pool with a waterfall or a reliable bus service. People in Privilige stuck together (admirably) and got their lazy-river retiled but it doesn't seem that we have enough people that want any changes or they simply can't be bothered putting a post together.
Cheers.
panorama

Postby gill1962 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:21 pm

i like the idea of having a get together, maybe if owners dont want to travel to bulgaria, then somewhere in th uk would be suitable, maybe for a weekend. i'm sure owners who have invested in these apartments would want to get involved, as it is thier complex and surely they want it to be a success, wether it be for full season rentals or just somewhere for themselves and family and friends to go and have a great holiday
gill1962

Return to GRAND RESORT: Marina, Panorama, Imperial, Crown, Sea Fort