Getting Ready

Getting Ready

Postby kaykev1409 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:16 am

The other half went for a walk on the beach this morning, and said that they are now putting all parasols etc on the beach, getting ready for the season (and for when we both go out in 5wks).

He has also managed to see the dolphins, two of them following a boat, jumping in and out of the sea. I'm so jealous, bet I don't get to see them when we both go out.......

Apparantly the prices are slowly going up in the shop and in st.vlas, that was only a matter of time really, he hasn't told me what they are like in sunny beach yet, but he is hoping to be going there later today.

Kay & Kev
kaykev1409

Re: Getting Ready

Postby ASK » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:42 pm

Hi Kay

Is there anymore feedback from Kevs recent visit?

6 days to go!!! :D

Alison
ASK

Postby kaykev1409 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:30 pm

Hi Alison

Sorry for delay in replying, he came home on wednesday evening, said it was rather hot on his last day. He also mentioned that the prices are slowly going up. Apparantly there is now a tax duty on beer, and I think Di & Sean had also mentioned that there is no longer 1leva a pint in Sunny Beach.

His parents are still out there, and they love the place, said it was the best place they had ever been to.
Kev also mentioned the cocktail bar, said it was just a bar with 4 stools , and that was it, but hopefully may change as the season gets underway.

The shop prices are still reasonable although they also have gone up slightly, but all in all, it still beats staying at home in the uk, with our fabulous weather. You haven't got long to go now have you?

Mine's 4weeks today!!!!

Can't wait

Kay
kaykev1409

Postby ASK » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:24 am

Hi Kay,

36 hours 'til take off (if on time) - best get some packing done!!!

Alison
ASK

Postby kaykev1409 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:25 am

Hi Alison

I'm sure it will be on time for you, inlaws sent a text this morning saying still haveing a lovely time, even though it is raining. But checked the weather looking good from tuesday. Hope you have a great time,
Looking forward to comments when you get back.

Have fun

3weeks and 6 days, (not like i'm counting)

Kay
kaykev1409

Postby kaykev1409 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:26 pm

My suitcase is packed, and it's only 1week and 6 days till we fly out, can't wait, just hope the dolphins will still be there when we fly out. I'm really looking forward to seeing them.....

Kay

Kay &Kev
kaykev1409

Postby kaykev1409 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:20 pm

Well the time has finally come...................
Suitcase packed (has been for ages), house work done, from top to bottom, work now finished, delegated everything out, emailed the world and his wife with what is what, dog's cupboard full to the brim, and treat cupboard full to the brim....
Everyhting in for the inlaws, only live about 1min away...........................
Tomorrow we will be there, can't wait to see these dolphins, (hope they are still there!!!!)
Will check on the boat and the restaurant, and also the snowman water in the pool, and see what is what.......

Been checking the weather looks like it's going to be hot......... Just got one more sleep now, and then off on the big bird in the sky.......................!!

Kay

Kay & Kev
kaykev1409

Postby ASK » Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:14 am

Have a fantastic time Kay & Kev and hope you get to see the dolphins :D :D

Alison
ASK

Return to GRAND RESORT: Marina, Panorama, Imperial, Crown, Sea Fort