NOTARY

NOTARY

Postby jax11ard » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:17 pm

Going over to Bulgaria 11th June 2007 to sort the Notary. I have been told the costs are :

710 EUR - notary taxes
60 EUR - registration Bulstat and registration of the property
20 EUR - tax for translator
Has anyone experienced this process and any advice and info would be appreciated...also found some cheap flights out of Manchester with XL
http://www.xl.com/... £118 return maybe worth a look !!!!!!!!!!!
jax11ard

Postby leigh & andrea » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:08 pm

Those prices look about right, but do a search for 'notary' on the Fort Noks owners independant site, www.fn-owners.co.uk and you will probably get all the information there, if not someone will be able to answer your questions.
Leigh.
leigh & andrea

Postby westy1963 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:42 pm

We are going on the 11th June from Manchester with XL as well.
Was originally going with just my brother, but my sister-in-law is going now too (£357 for the 3 of us).
Couldn't find anything cheaper anywhere...would have preferred flying from Leeds, but Manchester was the next best.
Prices are much the same as we have been told, apart from the notary taxes, ours are a bit higher - will obviously depend on the apt cost.
First time for us as well, but hoping our solicitor will take care of everything to ensure it all goes smoothly...they have done so far.
westy1963

Postby jax11ard » Sun May 27, 2007 7:03 pm

I'm over in June to sign the Notary deeds..just wondered if anyone could advise me..... deeds etc are about £500 just wondered the best method of payment when over there.. Fort Noks have suggested that I could send the money over prior to visiting but that costs in transfer fees..so maybe just cash on the day is the best option..any advice would be much appreciated.

Richard
jax11ard

Return to GRAND RESORT: Marina, Panorama, Imperial, Crown, Sea Fort