Fort Noks

Fort Noks

Postby neil&cheryl » Sat May 23, 2009 8:11 pm

Finally managed to get onto this board, been reading it for weeks, and enjoy Di & Sean's updates.

I got out to see my studio apartment for the first time in April, and I have to say it was fantastic, and I can't describe how relieved I was. I purchased 2 apartments through MRI, one with Fort Noks and the other through another developer. I lost a fortune with the other development, after furnishing it but never being able to take posession.

I have to say that Fort Noks have been a breath of fresh air. After having communication nightmares with MRI and their accomplices, to have someone who responds so quickly is worth its weight in gold. I only wish that I'd bought both apartments through Fort Noks (Direct). Hindsight eh.

I thought that the resort inclusive of Imperial, Crown, Marina, and Panorama was lovely, and I've now decided that I am going to visit more often. My parents will be visiting on May 31st, and I'm looking forward to getting their opinions, and other family and friends who will be visiting over the summer.

What is currently up and running? pools, shop etc. Also is there a Fort bus now?
neil&cheryl

Re: Fort Noks

Postby tomhez » Sun May 24, 2009 9:15 am

Hi Neil and Cheryl,
Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you are happy with your apartments, you are correct about fort noks, there are so many bad developers out there. The fort noks bus is now in service and the public bus is now running down to Elenite.

Keep the posts coming

Regards
Tom
E-mail:
tomhez

Re: Fort Noks

Postby June » Sun May 24, 2009 4:44 pm

I am glad that you are happy with your apartment, I have to agree that the Fort Noks developments are well maintained, and now the grounds are more established they are looking even better. I hope that you have many happy visits to your apartment.
BIB Services The complete service
June

Return to GRAND RESORT: Marina, Panorama, Imperial, Crown, Sea Fort