What happens on completion??

What happens on completion??

Postby jazza » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:45 pm

As far as I know Crown Fort is due for completion end June/beginning July, does anyone know what the procedure is once they are completed?
Do we have to go over there to sign papers etc or can it be done in this country via email, we bought through MRI. Please help, it's all so confusing :?
jazza

Completion

Postby enigma » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:09 pm

I'm not sure what your payment terms are, but if you have to complete (that means paying the final balance which will take your payments to 100%) then you will need to visit Sunny Beach and sign the notary deeds in front of a notary. Then you will be given the title deeds. If you have appointed a solicitor then you may give them a Power of Attorney so that they may sign on your behalf and you dont have to visit Sunny Beach.

Please be aware that if you are applying for a mortgage from a Bulgarian bank then it will take anything upto 9 months (in my experience) to get the funds to be available. So get the ball rolling now if you have to apply for a mortgage.

Hope that helps.
enigma

Postby jazza » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:43 pm

Thanks Enigma, your comments were very useful. We do have a solicitor through MRI that we used when we first purchased the property, so I presume we shall carry on with him for the rest of it.
Regards taking up to 9 months to get the mortgage, we hadn't thought of that, but did say we would look into it after xmas, so had better get our skates on. Thought we might go out there for a week in August, but perhaps not now, it might not be ours :!: :? :!:
jazza

Bulgarian Mortgagaes

Postby DAJ » Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:24 pm

I have two apartments in the Sunny Beach area and have now completed on both.If you are getting a Bulgarian mortgage then believe me you have to think way ahead,one of mine took 11 months and the other took 9 months to complete.You just cannot hurry up the Bulgarian banks but after a while some of the developers can get a bit fed up of waiting although Fort Noks were good with me. :?
DAJ

Postby jazza » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:01 pm

Could anyone tell me a good bank to take a mortgage out with please. My husband is self employed, so we require one that will take that into consideration. Had a look at Pireus Bank, their rate seemed ok, but any advice would be helpful.
jazza

Postby enigma » Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:47 pm

It will be hard work to get a mortgage. Piraeus Bank does offer a good rate but they are very odd with Self-Employed. It took me 9 months last year to get a mortgage with Piraeus. You can go through an agent but do it yourself as it will save a few hundred pounds. Try Bulbank and also Raiffesson Bank. Apply as soon as possible because it will take anything upto 9 months.

If you are able to then get a mortgage here, or an un-secured loan which may be work out same percentage as Bulgarian Bank, but will be so much easier.
enigma

Mortgage

Postby DAJ » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:16 pm

Hello Jazza, I have one of my mortgages with DSK Bank which is a Bulgarian bank.Their interest rate is not over the top and all they ask is that you have an income of ?15000 per year,they dont care where you get the money from and all they need is a bank statement or something showing money going into your account.They will lend upto 70% of the purchase price.I have no complaints at all but be aware that the process can take months to complete.Good Luck.

PS:If you want any more details let me know.
DAJ

mortages

Postby jebs » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:30 am

We got a mortage with one of our other property in sunny beach.
We are also self employed and went through bulgarian home loans who got us a mortage with the DSK bank.
It did take about 9 months and a pain in the back side but now completed.
We have bought in crown fort F1 through MRI.
They have said we need to purchase the furniture through them, i would be interested in knowing what everyone else is doing.
jebs

Postby enigma » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:31 pm

Dont need to buy furniture from MRI. Its your apartment and dont be bullied into doing anything MRI say.

Try www.bulgarianfurnitureshop.com. They have a warehouse in Sunny Beach and also offices and showroom in Harrow, London.

I purchased through them and did not have any problems.
enigma

Postby jebs » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:03 pm

Thanks for the info on the furniture. MRI said that if we wanted to rent it out we had to have a certain package costing around 4000 sterling we only have a studio.
Is there any rental contract with the crown fort, Only i have been that busy sorting out my first apt in sunny beach.
I would welcome any information anybody could give me about the complex all i know is that it will be ready june/july.
jebs

Postby jazza » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:17 pm

Had a look on www.bulgarianhomeloans.com website, DSK Bank was on there. We can apply for a mortgage online, has anyone else done it this way and if so was it fairly easy to do?

Regarding the furniture package offered by MRI we were also told the same that we could not use their services of a rental package if we did not buy our furniture from them, I basically told them where to go, and have decided to purchase from another supplier, although unsure who with yet, although www.bulgarianfurnitureshop.com looks quite tempting, otherwise was thinking of looking into fortnoks own package. Does anyone have first hand experience of either of these. Is there a price list we can get from bulgarian furniture shop?

Also we have decided to go it alone on the rental side of things, just a bit worried that we pay someone to do the donkey work for us and get no rentals, seeing as there are so many apartments for rent. Have decided the internet is our best bet, along with local advertisements, word of mouth etc. If after a while we don't get much interest we can then look into someone doing it for us.
jazza

Postby vito » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:44 pm

Hi Jazza,
Regarding furnishing i would recommend you to take a look at www.bulgarianfurnishing.com, they are based in Sunny Beach area and have also good reputation :)
vito

Postby leighton » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:30 pm

Take a look at Uncle bulgaria.com
leighton

Postby milenad » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:04 pm

Check out the new Fort Noks furniture offers - Classic, Exclusive Julia & Kamelia at :

Classic - http://fortnoks.org/furnishing_classic.phpExclusive Julia - http://fortnoks.org/furnishing_julia.php
Exclusive Kamelia - http://fortnoks.org/furnishing_kamelia.php
milenad

Opening party

Postby littlebush » Mon May 07, 2007 9:01 pm

Fort noks are having an opening party for crown fort on 28th july which is a bit of luck as im out there then, anyone else going to be there?
littlebush

Next

Return to GRAND RESORT: Marina, Panorama, Imperial, Crown, Sea Fort