hello

hello

Postby jazza » Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:27 pm

Hi, my name's Jannette and along with my husband Steve have a studio apartment in block D1 of Crown Fort.
Hope all is going ok with everyone else who has bought an apartment within the complex.
Would love to hear from anyone who bought via MRI (Macanthony Realty) and how their experience with them has been.
Has anyone purchased or about to purchase a furniture package with either them or Fortnoks, wondering what the quality of it is like?
jazza

Postby enigma » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:01 pm

Hi Jazza,

I have bought a studio in Block A2. Also, have a 2 bedroom in Marina view which I bought through MRI. I used a company called bulgarian furniture shop for the furniture. They are excellent and have a warehouse in Sunny Beach as well as offices in Harrow, London (www.bulgarianfurnitureshop.com).

Have a look at www.holidaylettings.co.uk/13932 for the furniture.

Hope that helps.
enigma

Crown Fort

Postby Annette & Gordon » Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:34 pm

Hi Jannette, my name's Annette and my husband Gordon and I are buying a 1 bed apartment in F3, Crown Fort. We are also considering buying the furniture package but are unsure whether to go via Fort Noks or a local supplier. So, similar to you, we would love to hear from anyone who has bought from Fort Noks in terms of the quality of the furniture. Didn't go through MRI but did attend one of their property exhibitions in Cardiff. However had already purchased through a company called Avatar. Cheers!
Annette & Gordon
Annette & Gordon

Postby Kyle » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:47 am

Plenty of contacts and info at this link regarding furniture from last year's experiences - http://sterry.me.uk/pfb/forum/viewtopic ... =furniture

It is very convenient to get Fort Noks to do it, but if you are feeling adventurous, there is a big supermarket out in Bourgas that sells everything under the sun at cheap prices. Just find a friendly taxi driver who is willing to do it at a reasonable price.
Kyle

Postby HeatherR » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:54 pm

Hi

We bought the furniture from Fort Noks as it was the easiest option for us.Early this year when we decided to furnish, there wasnt the choice of companies offering this service so we went with the easy option.

We are happy with the furniture it isnt the best but we are happy with it.

We also chose the crockery and linen pack which was poor quality and I would not recommend it.

We took a taxi to the Metro in Bourgas where you can get almost evertything at a very reasonable cost.

Just hoping there are more bars / restaurants open next year on the complex.

Heather
HeatherR

Postby monkey » Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:24 pm

It's worth putting in the efforts and look around. You'll be spoilt for choice and often the quality will be higher and cheaper too.

I recently furnished my 2 bed apartment at Marina Fort View with www.bulgarianfurnishing.com and you can see some of the photos here:
http://www.welcomevilla.com/bulgariasun ... =2&cid=230
monkey

Postby jazza » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:36 pm

Thanks for all your comments regarding furnishing our studio apartment, some really useful websites and pictures of the furniture available. Must sit and do my homework now, although any further help will be greatfully received :lol:
All we really want is a basic kitted out apartment for as less money as possible, and as less hassle as possible too :!:
jazza

Postby Steev » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:40 am

Kyle,
What is the name of the supermarket in Bourgas, is it Billa?

Steev
Steev

Postby littlebush » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:07 am

I have MRI to be a bunch of money grabbing b'stards!
Fort Noks have been very helpful though.

Am looking bulgarianfurnishing too for furniture but struggling to also sort out insurance and property maintenance management, any ideas?

LB
littlebush

Postby leigh & andrea 1 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:12 am

Like kyle said earlier there are many useful threads from owners over the past few years regarding furniture and recommendations for management companies on the following forums www.fn-owners.co.uk and bulgariasun.net

These independant owners forums have been running for a number of years and cover most subjects.

Leigh.
leigh & andrea 1

Postby panorama » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:23 am

Hi Steev,
The biggest and probably the best shop/outlet in Bourgas is METRO. It is just past the airport ie the opposite side of the airport from Sunny Beach. Any taxi driver will take you there, but negotiate your price first.
Cheers.
panorama

Return to GRAND RESORT: Marina, Panorama, Imperial, Crown, Sea Fort