FLOODING in NFC - F2 Block

FLOODING in NFC - F2 Block

Postby Whiterose » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:30 pm

Dear NFC Owners,

I have received an e-mail today from NFC advising that apartments have been flooded
on the first and second floors in F2 block, includng mine. I was advised by e-mail in November
that in order to prepare for the winter they were turning the water off!!!
If any owners have also received a similar e-mail today will you please let me know, a PM would
also be appreciated. A second one addressed to a 'Mr Walton' was also sent to me, presumably by mistake.

Whiterose
Whiterose

Re: FLOODING in NFC - F2 Block

Postby NFC Andy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:16 pm

Hi Whiterose,

I have an apartment in block F2 on the second floor and have not received an email, I wonder if there are only a few that have been effected and therefore they have only contacted the owners that have?

Regards
Andy
NFC Andy

Postby w31lor » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:06 pm

Hi we got an email too ours was flooded but I asked them to send me photos and ours isn't to bad just laminate that needs replaced ours was also flooded last year was much worse then tho hope yours isn't to bad
w31lor

Postby Whiterose » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:51 pm

Hi Andy.

Thx for your reply Andy I am glad that you have not been contacted therefore it appears that
your apartment was unaffected, so thats good. Incidentally what floor is it on? The email I received
said both the first and second floors were all flooded due to a washing machine that had a broken valve'
We were advised in November that the water was being turned off over the winter to protect against flooding,
but as flooding has occurred this must not have been done in F2 so if not, why not? I will be wanting answers
to this question.
I have always been puzzled regarding numbering of the floors, My apartment is on the first floor (one up from the ground
floor) and as we all know water runs downwards, so as my email said the first and second floors were flooded.
Did they mean the ground floor and the one above as it really doesnt make sense if the water did not descend down to the
ground floor making it unaffected, as water naturally flows that way!
What floor is your place on Andy, if its higher up this would explain why you were not flooded if it was above the apartment
where this washing machine was sited.
It must have been leaking for quite a while to cause widespread flooding, so why was this not spotted running through the corridors?
There is CCTV WHICH SHOULD BE MONITORED by Security.

Best regards, Whiterose
Whiterose

Postby Whiterose » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:55 pm

Hi W31lor

W31lor, thank you for your information, its much appreciated. You have been flooded last year as well,
its unacceptable that you have suffered again, this sort of stuff should not be happening don't you agree.
Obviously the water was not turned off as promised, have you challanged them about this yet?
I am glad that your damage this time is not as bad as that suffered before, however It does not instill confidence does it!
I expect them to rectify all the damage which has been caused to owners through no fault of our own.
Which floor are you on Andy?
I have lots of personal possessions in my apartment and will have to see if any of that has been affected, when I find out more
details I will let you both know.

Best regards,
Whiterose
Whiterose

Postby w31lor » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:44 am

Hi ask them to send you photos I'm on the first floor looking at the photos it looks like the water has came in under our apartment door so it's mostly on the tiles going onto the laminate last year it was a leaking pipe in our own apartment but for some reason nfc went into our apartment and turned the water on at the box in the toilet we always turn that on our self s when we arrive anyway I don't know why they say they turn the water off over the winter because the complex can be used all year round so it must be on for people to live there they should be checking the apartment s more often to stop this happening
w31lor

Postby Whiterose » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:45 pm

Hi
This is the first time I have had to deal with anything like this and after a complex house move here
and a bad fall on Christmas Eve from which I am only just recovering (and no I had'nt been drinking haha!)
the news from NFC was the last thing I needed. The joys of being a property owner.... Not!
Like yourself I am one up from the ground, which NFC term as their first floor, so I am hoping
that the damage is just confined to the floor area also.
Thank you for your suggestion to request photos because I have not known where to start with this, and I have done
so today
I will post again once I have these to hand, and any more info I manage to obtain.
Incidentally, re this NFC insurance policy, I have never received or even seen a copy of it so do not know
if it is written purely in Bulgarian or whether it incorporates an English translation.

Best regards
Whiterose
Whiterose

Postby w31lor » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:25 am

Hi regarding the insurance last year when ours got flooded because nfc went in and turned the water on from the box in the toilet which we usually always turn on ourself when we arrive they done this a week before we got there. Arriving at 2am with 2 young kids to open the door to find the whole floor area was flooded this was due to a pipe in our own apartment which wouldn't have happened had we turned it on our self's anyway the apartment below and one at either side had damage they got fixed within days of this happening as we saw the work getting done we asked them to leave our flooring till we left I had an email within days of returning home to say it was replaced so they do act quick
w31lor

Postby admin » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:42 am

Dear owners in Nessebar Fort Club,

As you are aware by e-mails from Valentina - manager on site in the complex - there was a flooding in the F-2 section
from an apartment on the second floor, which is a one floor above the ground.
The water was switched on in that apartment due to whole year living of the tenant in it.
We found the leak and all the damages in the insured apartments will be fixed.
All of you related to that problem were informed together with pictures from your own apartment
and we guarantee that you will find your property well looking during next arrival in the Nessebar Fort Club.

Kind regards,
Aglaia Ivanova
admin
Site Admin

Postby Whiterose » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:27 pm

Thank you Aglaia for your advices regarding the recent flooding I must have been missed out when it came
to the sending of photographs so I therefore emailed NFC requesting these at the beginning of the week. I understand
that the staff will be busy sorting out this problem so Ieft it a few days before sending a reminder.
As I have still not received any to date I have requested these again today.

Regards, Whiterose
Whiterose

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB