Cleaning

Cleaning

Postby regrib » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:24 pm

Can anyone advise of who I can use to clean my apartment after rental

Many thanks
regrib

Re: Cleaning

Postby Chez2 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:08 pm

Fort Noks do a far better job than anyone else but they are not cheap. We don't rent our apartment out though so we prefer spotless, immaculate laundry and good cleaning that the Fort Noks staff do. They seem to clean behind small items of furniture rather than 'tickle round' the centre of the room as many others do. They have never got our laundry mixed up with anyone else's and always bring back our items. We have our windows cleaned at the start of each season along with a spring clean.
Chez2

Postby regrib » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:32 pm

Thank you for getting back to me. Yes I have always used them and I agree, I was just wondering if there was anyone else. Do you know if the price they charge includes changing and laundering the Beds?
regrib

Postby Chez2 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:55 pm

regrib wrote:Thank you for getting back to me. Yes I have always used them and I agree, I was just wondering if there was anyone else. Do you know if the price they charge includes changing and laundering the Beds?

They price per 6kg load of laundry, ironing separate. We have our king sized bed linen laundered, two or three hand towels, two bath towels, tea cloth and face cloth. This gets charges as two loads whch I think is 16 Euros. Our bedding is darke brown, towels new white ones so they are laundered separately as the towels are still glowing white.

We have a spring clean without a laundry. Windows are extra.

Prices are listed on the website.

We used to use someone else but I don't think they are doing it now. They sometimes used to use our washer without telling us. I know this as I'm fastidious about washing out soap / softener drawer in the washer. They forgot and left residues in it.

We then used Uncle Bulgaria and were pleased for a while. Items went missing, got swapped and the last load came back covered in dirt and oil. They had a change of staff and ownership after that but we never went back. We used to have to go into Sunny beach to pay them. They used to be on the main pedestrian bit on the way to the beach but they moved behind Dijannis (spelling?) a couple of years ago.
Chez2

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB