Ringing door bells

Ringing door bells

Postby regrib » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:03 am

Has anyone else had problems with children ringing door bells and then running away. This is constantly happening in our apartment in early morning and then between 6 and 10. Also we have had bikini bottoms taken of our balcony. What is happening we have never had problems before.
regrib

Re: Ringing door bells

Postby Garyjs » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:15 pm

"Relaxing" (Ish) on our balcony in the evening is like sitting in the middle of a school playground, on a Russian council estate, you could be forgiven for thinking the Tour de France was on at the same time, luckily the parents round them all up a couple of hours after it gets dark, I think the secret is to go into town early & come back late.

The irony is if your at the bar you have to go inside at around 10.30 pm & they shut the doors, as the Russians don't like any noise

But it's not all bad news the complex is looking nice, which makes it all the more annoying watching the Russian kids trash the young trees, I don't think peeing on them is helping either, but the little loves do, any one know how to say "Stop trashing the fekin trees" in Russian?

Back on topic, not had anyone ring the doorbell yet, I try to end on a positive note :D
Garyjs

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB