Smoking in bar

Smoking in bar

Postby barneswallis » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:27 pm

Hello I wonder if anyone can clear up the smoking rules in the bar area ,one night they let you smoke and the next you can't ,I can't believe how many irresponsible smokers there are they just seem to light up as soon as our food turns up.i and my family actually had to leave tonight it was that bad,at home you wouldn't get away with it so why don't it here,could fort noks explain the rules at least we no were we stand and can spend our money elsewhere
barneswallis

Re: Smoking in bar

Postby Garyjs » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:38 pm

Admin have made it clear that SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE RESTAURANT

Read it hear - http://www.fortnoks.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2289

Last edited by Garyjs on Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Garyjs

Postby roy » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:30 pm

I asked this question quite a while ago also, back a couple of weeks now and unfortunately the smoking in the restaurant has got a lot worse no matter what the weather is like a lot if people just light up inside, day or night!

Not out again this year but since the no smoking is not being enforced I will be giving the restaurant a miss which is a shame!
roy

Postby blusta » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:52 pm

From the people i have spoke too there seems to be a lot of people not using the bar because of the smoke,i couldnt believe it when our food turned up and the people on the next table lit fags up ,wouldnt you think they would show some respect especially when we had our two year old sat with us,the bar management should be telling them to go outside to smoke as they did on one of the nights we were in there,then the next night nothing was done its a disgrace,
blusta

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB