Cycles

Cycles

Postby blusta » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:51 pm

Nice to see the cycles still flying around the complex ignoring the rules and putting us in danger. C'mon fort noks sort it out for once and for all before some one is injured,after all we all pay our fees and deserve to be safe,a simple fine would do the trick,
blusta

Re: Cycles

Postby Mark C » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:48 pm

I have recently bought a bike, and gave Fortnoks permission to put in in my apt, that would have been an ideal time to mention that it shouldn't be riding around the complex, (but nothing was mentioned) of which I won't be doing, if you see me with my bike, I'll be pushing it out to the main road.
https://www.facebook.com/sunnybeachapartment/
Mark C

Postby blusta » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:30 pm

That's the sensible thing to do Marc c ,but not everyone thinks that way parents are just letting there kids ride around all day ,I witnessed one today seeing how close he could skid to the pool,not a nice thing when my two year old daughter was playing nearby,just makes you wonder what could have happened,wonder if fort noks could clear the situation up as to the rules for cycles before someone is hurt,if it continues I will be selling up it already cost me two rentals last year and no doubt it will this year,CMOM FORT NOKS WHAT ARE THE RULES,you have got some angry owners on your hands
blusta

Postby Mark C » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:46 pm

I witnessed FN last year actually "ban" some English kids from playing on the Slide, ok they was doing something they shouldn't have been doing, but maybe a telling off at least would have be enough, I wonder if FN don't want to have a go at people on Cycles as they are mainly Russian! And they don't want to upset them as they bring the most money into the complex....
https://www.facebook.com/sunnybeachapartment/
Mark C

Postby barneswallis » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:49 am

Total joke thers going to be a accident soon,FORT NOKS SORT IT BEFORE ITS TO LATE
barneswallis

Postby barneswallis » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:23 pm

Well I seen something last night at around 10 pm which I feel the need to share ,there was a young kid approx 10 years old on his cycle with no parents in sight dipping his cycle in the swimming pool I'm sure if people seen that they wouldn't be using the pool today,I tried to tell him it was wrong but he just didn't understand me ,when we walked further round the complex there was a male adult with three children all on cycles using the outer perimeter as a race track,then today at approx 11am the same kid who likes dipping his cycle in the pool that we pay for the upkeep of was riding around the pool again pulling skids and leaving nice bike rubber tyre marks on the paving we all pay for,c'mon parents and fort noks be responsible,I don't use my two weeks annual holiday to come away and witness this,after talking to other owners they share the same concerns so I'm not just a typical moaner
barneswallis

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB