FORTNOKS/HOLIDAY GOLF CLUB

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

FORTNOKS/HOLIDAY GOLF CLUB

Postby kimmick » Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:08 pm

Any one had the same problem purchased a pool view, informed by fortnoks due to funding no pool and a mountain view instead

kim mick
kimmick

Re: FORTNOKS/HOLIDAY GOLF CLUB

Postby Ken Lynn » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:09 pm

Bloody hell dont stand for that,have you not got the apartment no on your prelim contract.you should also have a plan .The mountain view apartments are often on the back ,and therefore have no sun.Get onto them straight away is my advice.

Kenny
Ken Lynn

Postby BWFC » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:17 pm

kimmick - fortnoks must have loads of money if they can finish your complex 8 months early just check what number your apartment is on your preliminary contract they cannot move you to another apatment they would be in breach of contract if you have a solicitor get in touch with him sharpish.
BWFC

Postby perrym » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:59 pm

Hi

I have been across to complex many times and be advised that a mountain view is not at the back as someone suggests but facing to the left and front of complex, I myself am quite happy with my pool/mountain view

Also I have sun from 7am until 13:30pm

So no problems there also

Hope this helps

:D
perrym

Postby Ken Lynn » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:28 pm

Sun no sun that is not the topic.Changing the apartment to maybe one not as well posistioned is the argument with FN
Ken Lynn

Postby pip balfe » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:41 pm

i have 2 app overlooking the mountains @ nessebar and i have sun they are fab no noise from the pools, quite private glorious .When i purchased my only stipulation was i want to have a g& t on my balcony in the evenings and i have this GREAT :lol:
pip balfe

Postby kimmick » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:00 pm

Our Apartment has now been changed to a pool outside no problems with Fort noks as yet

kim mick
kimmick

Return to GENERAL