English Builder 50 Leva

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

English Builder 50 Leva

Postby cartrans » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:14 pm

Just thought I would let everyone know about my services. I am English, and had my own building company in the UK for many years. I have now been living in Bulgaria for nearly 18 months and love it.

I can provide references and charge Bulgarian prices.

I am based near to Burgas and will travel a 60km radius, maybe be further in certain situations, I am very open with my pricing so here are my rates, very simple -

50-60 Leva a day (dependent on job) plus petrol costs, petrol charged at COST not per KM like some companies.

I can be hired daily (workload permitting), or can undertake the whole job on a day rate labour basis, or price for the whole job (materials and labour) as a lump sum. I can also do project management overseeing work done by other people.

For apartment owners we can install kitchens, furniture including flat packed, bathrooms including all plumbing, tiling and flooring, decorating etc, we are happy to take deliveries for those of you not permanent in Bulgaria.

We are not here to make loads of money, just love Bulgaria and work for an honest wage, we get fed up with the many stories of people being ripped off by builders or poor workmanship, and feel that by charging daily rates, people can opt to buy their own materials if they wish, thereby keeping track of their money and where and what it is being spent on.

I am very adaptable so any questions please ask or pm me.

Have a good day.

Regards
cartrans

Return to GENERAL