its not benidorm

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

its not benidorm

Postby alanmc » Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:20 pm

just back from nessebar fort and would all owners remember it is a family complex
not suitable for all day drinking at the pool or annoying familys at the bar at night with children
with silly bar games fn staff acted quickly to stop it
so think who you rent to as the owner is the one who will
be contacted by fn
alanmc

Re: its not benidorm

Postby Reg+Deirdre » Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:23 pm

I must say I totally agree with you.Owners beware who you rent to as the night we arrived which was late enough there was a bit of a pool party, and noise or anyone elses comfort didnt seem to be an issue with these people.Further more twice after there were 2 apt being rented by people facing us, over working for the summer and they didnt seem to mind partying or swimming at all hours of the night but as alan said F.N did put a stop to it. These are just teething issues I think in the long term will be ironed out,a few rules would'nt go a miss i.e no swimming after a certain time or ball games on the green areas.They will come in time I hope.
Reg+Deirdre

Re: its not benidorm

Postby finbarrk » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:52 pm

Well I'm here at the moment and I must say that it's very peacefull. No noise at nightime at all thank god. There are a couple of groups of teenagers here but they seem to be well behaved.
finbarrk

Return to GENERAL