Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: Another day in Paradise

Postby sean » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:00 am

Good morning, snow did not last for long ,soon went!! Stayed ok through out the day ,thought late yesterday we were gonna get it ,but luckily that cloud missed us and headed towards Turkey,,,clear blue sky at the moment with the sun doing its job,going to be cold today but at least dry!! still plenty of big boats in the bay ,,,they been there for approx 3 days. Work on the sanatorium continues ,that is going to be a massive project,,, xmas lighting all through vlas, looking good,fort noks building new footpathes on crown,,,,av a brill day
sean

Postby sean » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:35 am

Good morning,woke up to 1cm of snow yesterday,soon went though but light drizzle during the day and cold temps, a mixed bag of weather last nite,wind,rain,sleet and light snow first thing ,but clearing and looking brighter!! Work on sanotorium still going at a brisk pace, digging and muckaway,,,i have been told its going to be a 14 floor hotel as the main building with slightly smaller around its flanks,,,stuck my nose in the new airport terminal yesterday, and i must say very impressed indeed,a nice big check in area,plenty of security equipment so that should speed things up,
some shops,banks,pharmacy and a new cafe,,pics sent ,,weekend upon us again,,,have a happy 1
sean

Postby sean » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:12 am

Good morning,weather over weekend remained dry and sunny with mild temps,plenty of people walking the beaches and out and about,
i had a walk down to the old sanotorium,and saw the works getting carried out there,plenty of tree,s felled inc some great oaks,many of them
the excavations are on a massive scale and still digging pics sent!! on the exit of vlas towards sunny beach on the right hand side in between the land from build started 2weeks ago to the carwash,,,, machines and site equip arrived there yesterday so digging and muckaway immenient today.
Overcast at mo but forecast set to brighten up, and looking good for the week,,have a great start to the week,,,,,
sean

Postby sean » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:21 am

Good morning,weather dry and overcast yesterday ,cleared up late afternoon ,,this morning clear sky sun out and in for mild temps,,
still digging at sanotorium, digging also started next to carwash,, quite a big project there,,fortnoks new build up another two floors,,build opposite seiana windows going in internal plastering started ,roof finished yesterday,,all go down here,,,chimney sweep guy doing a great business,,,kids chasing him around!!! have a great day,,,,,,,
sean

Postby sean » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:29 am

Good morning,,weather yesterday stayed nice and mild with the sun doing its job,,,this morning awoke to the first frost,nice star lit nite,as clear as could be,,,temps yesterday nearly got to double figures ,,but im sure they will get there today,already feeling warm,out and about with camera today so will take a few pics and post over weekend ,,talking of which i hope you have a good one,,,,,,,,,,,
sean

Postby sean » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:54 pm

Hi all ,weather fine and sunny over the weekend , with mild warm temps, still digging at sanotorium deeper and deeper,(pics sent)
started foggy this morning and has cleared up to be nice and sunny and warm,,alot of workmen have gone home to their towns,villages for xmas and new year,,talking of which ,i hope you all have a great one,,,,
sean

Postby Frances » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:49 pm

Happy Christmas to u enjoy
Frances

Postby brenlu » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:17 am

Happy Christmas to All and hope 2014 is a good one.
brenlu

Postby Dave » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:59 pm

A very Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.
See you next year Sean and thanks for the excellant work.

Dave & Judith x
Dave

Postby Frances » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:16 pm

Hi Sean Carmel an Billy were wondering how their bathroom is coming on as Billy is visiting soon talk soon Frances
Frances

Postby sean » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:16 am

Good morning, had a short break over xmas and new year to UK see family etc (didn,t go for the weather,luckily) The weather here in BG was said to be very fine and sunny over the festive time,saturday here nice and sunny ( forgot what the sun looked like) and mild temps to suit,yesterday foggy but mild, pretty much the same at the mo!! Got back on friday nite and the new airport terminal was open and i must say very impressed, luggage out quick( was friday nite and flight 2hrs delayed) so don,t know how fast it would be on a normal day/time, but will please alot of tourists and owners ,compared to old terminal!!! Many workers returning back to vlas yesterday, although some projects continued through the hols,,the sanotorium are still digging and have got some heavy machinery down there breaking rock and the new project next to carwash seemed not to have stopped, will have a better look today!! have a great day,,,,back to reality,,,,,
sean

Postby sean » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:15 am

Good morning,,monday weather stayed fine and sunny,yesterday fog with some blue patches ,,pommorie and burgas and was very warm temps in teens,,today much of the same,!!work continues all over,,nothing in elenite,,,vlas getting more hectic with construction vechiles,more old buildings coming down in sunny beach,,,take camera out today,,have a top day,,,
sean

Postby bulgariagetaway » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:01 am

Hi Sean as a man in the know where is the best place to buy a new mattress for the queen size beds in Bulgaria somewhere close to Elenite as I need to get it to the complex and what sort of price is a good mattress

Brian
bulgariagetaway

Postby sean » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:17 am

Good morning,,weather not good at all,,,we have a low lying blanket of fog,, so i cant really tell you whats going on because i cant see anything,,visibility sometimes down to 5 mtrs,, although high up ( top of vlas) it is clear ,sunny and warm,,the fog expected to lift over the weekend so i will get more knowledge of whats happening!!! Brian send me your email address please and i will forward you a link!!! Their are shops that do mattresses ,most being furniture shops and masterhouse sells them as well,although limited in choice and if in stock!! I use the main supplier in burgas,cheaper and always a stock item. Hope you all have a great weekend!!!
sean

Postby sean » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:55 am

Good morning, fog lifted late morning on friday, much quicker than forecasted,and became nice and warm with a little breeze, saturday sun out all day ,no clouds and temps in mid teens, yesterday thin cloud at start,clearing lunch time with mild temps, the sun out now with clear skies and looking like a warm day again! Missed photo opportunity!!! Council workers clearing over grown bushes and removing rubbish upto Elenite ( so they have found out that people live past the big house with wooden doors at last ) Plenty of work getting carried out in vlas and sunny beach, non-stop concrete! hope you have a great day,,,,,,,,,
sean

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL