Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Postby alan » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:49 am

hi
many thanks for your updates they make enjoyable readings, i have bought a small studio in Nessebar Fort Club and would love to know your honest opinion about the complex its location etc on another forum a big concern is the main road that runs past it what do you think
cheers
alan
alan

Postby SpudHead » Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:18 pm

i too am greatful for your updates. just one little thing. the pictures take ages to load. this is due to the fact that they are not compressed.
you could download a jpg compressor and make the file size about 10% of what it is at the moment, hence 10 times faster to download, 10 times fasted to upload for you and it whould only use up 10% of the webspace.

its worth doing.

check out http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Mult ... nload.html

its free jpg compression software

keep up the good work

thx
SpudHead

Postby SpudHead » Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:24 pm

or try this if that last link didnt work

http://www.photoelf.com/download/download.shtml

or just google jpg compress, theres loads
SpudHead

Postby Bridget » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:18 am

I don't mind waiting a few second's for the pic's to download!! If it aint broke don't fix it!!

Bridget :lol:
Bridget

Postby Di and Sean » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:06 am

Good morning all,
Sorry for photo's taking time to down load, checked out the links thank you but did not manage to sort.
Alan regards Nessebar Fort, it is a lovely complex, all looking good now, gardens will be superb, close to Sunny beach and waterpark. We do believe that there will be a bridge over the main road, will update more when we get information.
Just on our way to Bourgas this morning, lots of shopping and Merlot as they are saying snow for the next few days. All very busy around here with the building works, concrete pour over night. We have been told there will be a luxury hotel between Messambria and Paradise Beach, details to follow any day. So all is well here, have a good day, more later.

Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:34 am

Good morning all, from a chilly damp Elenite.
Still expecting snow, but not seen any as yet, hope it is a rumour. We are all stocked up, just in case. All is well here, pouring concrete again all night. So better start getting ready for Christmas, put up some decorations and things, we have a couple of apt owners on Messambria coming for Christmas, so it will be nice to have company on the complex.
So all have a good day and more later.

Chow for now
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:44 am

Good morning all from a snowy Elenite !
It looks so christmasy now, so better get the decs up so it feels and looks like Christmas. Only slight snow but still snowing, will keep you updated. Dont worry Bill & Charlie, should have melted by the time you get here.
Cannot get on to Fn owners website again, asking to register new domain? did we not have this happen before? Any information ?
All is well here, we have not seen snow for several years with living in Jersey CI so we are all excited this morning, so off for our first ever snow ball fight as a couple !!!

chow for now
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:52 am

Good morning all from a cold but not as much snow as thought in Elenite.
My word is it chilly here today, snow has stopped, which for me is sad, it was really looking pretty. It was baltic yesterday, high winds and snow. We survived, as you do, our mate Merlot kept us warm ! But have to venture the roads today, see how we go. The workers on all builds did not stop yesterday, it must be us that find it cold, they carry on regardless.
My fingers are cold typing, so off I shall be.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:47 am

Happy Monday all,
Hope you are all well, it is cold here, we had more snow over night. Not too much, just enough to make it look all pretty again. The roads are ok to get out and about. Building work continues, nothing seems to stop them working. All is well here, missing the sunshine ! Have a good day, more later.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:56 am

Good morning all from a - 11 degrees !! Elenite.
Yes it is cold, pool has now froze over. Yesterday was bitterly cold with the cold wind, today no wind so does not feel as cold. We are keeping warm with lots of clothing, and heaters. We have halogen heaters on the go, cheaper to run than the air con units. But if it gets any colder, then we will have the air con on too. When the sun is shining, that is on our lounge room all day, so it gets really warm in our apartment. So building work continues, they must be freezing, but they still give a wave and a smile when we pass and take photo's. They say they will not be working Christmas, we will see, they did last year !
Have a good day all, chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby cjj » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:56 pm

Hi there,

I have enjoyed reading your daily diaries. Can you tell me if Sunny Beach is completly closed in the winter or are there some things open.

I have just made my final payment on my apartments at Nessebar Fort club, hoping to have my furniture fitted in January/February.
cjj

Postby Di and Sean » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:23 am

Morning all,

Yes there are plenty of places open, food shops, furniture, couple of eating places. St Vlas is open, Bourgas etc. So always plenty to do and buy. Local transport running. Sunny beach is closed for pubs, clubs and eating places, bit deserted in that way.

chow for now
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:10 am

Good morning all, from a still cold Elenite. Temperature is rising, so not too bad now. Building work has been quiet yesterday and today, it is a turkish holiday, so not as busy. All is well here, looking forward to Christmas, a quiet one at that. Going to save ourselves for the New Year. Have a good day all.

Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:26 am

Good morning all,

A very happy Christmas to you all, hope you are all well and set for the festive season. We had our works doo at Robinson's last night, a good night had by all. Lots of delicious food and plenty to drink. Sunshine today, been sat on the balcony with a coffee, what a difference a day makes. Still chilly but much much warmer. Building work nearly at a stand still, but they shall be working over Christmas. Will keep you posted. Have a good day.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:54 am

Happy Christmas Eve to everyone, from a Sunny, but frosty Elenite.

Hope you are all well and looking forward to the festive season. All is well here, a few last bits to get this morning, got a few friends to see in St Vlas, then it is home, feet up and enjoy. I am cooking at home tomorrow, too chilly to venture out. Will have a strole on the beach and a beer at Robinson's, then home for food and Merlot. We did see people on the beach yesterday, so maybe there is some company about !!

Sorry Bill and Charlie could not make it, look forward to seeing them in the new year, wish you all the best, Sean missing his marmite !!

Well enjoy your day, have fun, and dont get too drunk !!

Chow for now
Di and Sean

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL