Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Postby Wendy » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:43 pm

Hi
Thanks for the info on the land by marina View, looks like we might have another year with uninterrupted views.
Wendy
Wendy

Postby Di and Sean » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:51 am

Good morning everyone.
Hope you are all well and enjoying the updates. We visited Nessebar Fort yesterday, it is looking really good. The management are very helpfull and friendly, a speacial thank you to Stella and Nick for showing us round. Very happy and enthusiastic, a credit to Fort Noks and the owners of this complex. They speak very good English.
Please enjoy the new pics, more later. Another busy day a head.
Chow for now
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:00 pm

Good evening all,
Just a quick hello to say all is well here, the weather today has been warm and not so cold tonight. We popped out to Robinson's for a beer (after work) oh, it is really coming along, all covered up with windows and roof for the winter. Puppies were there, we took a few doggy bones for them, they are so so cute. They tried to follow us home from the beach, it is heart breaking to see. But they went home safe and they are all cuddled up under the bbq. Bless. Well they are still doing the concrete on the Taliana complex, we took night photo's. The concrete trucks are just up and down constant. Although we do not get any noise from our Apt, which is good. They are doing an 800 metre cubic pour, so maybe finished early hours. New photo's obviously in the morning. Oh forgot to mention when talking Robinson's bar, we have a big night out Saturday. They are having a folk singer coming round and fireworks, I think to celebrate the new bar opening ! So you might not hear from us early Sunday !!!!!!
Till tomorrow, chow for now.
Di and Sean

Living in Bulgaria year round

Postby perrym » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:24 pm

:) Hi

Been reading some of your posts on the forum, my wife and I have been recently looking into the possiblity of relocating to Bulgaria to our nearly complete apartment in Nessebar Fort Club next year, but are worried that we might find ourselves cut off from life in general when the season shuts down during the winter period (there are rumours that the only things passing by are tumbleweeds),

Can you give us some advice prior to making this big decision,

Can you even live in your complex year round? :?

Thanks
perrym

Postby Di and Sean » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:08 pm

Hi there Perrym,
Yes you can live in your Apt all year round, when ever you require.
There is still alot of life around here at the moment, there are places open. It is not as quiet as we thought it would be. You definately need a car or transport though, that is a must. Depending on what your going to be doing down here, if you will be working to pass time or retiring. Either way there is always lots to do. More and more people are relocating to Bulgaria, so it is only a matter of time it will be busy all year round. We definately have no regrets, just wish we did it a long time ago.
regards
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:10 pm

Afternoon all,
Have been really busy today, out and about by 8am and just got back, it's a hard life really in Paradise !! We had plenty of rain over night, so the roads were rather muddy today, do not know what the colour of the car is. It is so warm today, strange, there is a warm wind. It is warmer on the balcony than in doors. In Bourgas today, we asked a little old bulgarian directions, well bless him, did not speak English, but that is our fault not speaking too much Bulgarian, but the little sweetie, just grabbed us and took us there by foot himself.. God love, We do find they are so helpful and friendly. Just added a few new pics, sorry for the delay.
Enjoy and chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:41 am

Happy Friday all,
Hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend. We are good and another busy day ahead, up really early for photo shoot, so enjoy.
Weather ok this morning, had thunderstorm last night, sat on balcony with my friend merlot ! and watched the storm, could not believe how warm it was.
So all have a great weekend, enjoy the photo's. Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:46 am

Good morning all,
Well we had a bit of a wet weekend and it continues to rain, but the bonus is all the rain has cleaned the car and the roads.
All is well at Messambria, a nice quiet weekend was had. Enjoy Monday's photo's.
Have a good day, chow for now.

Postby Di and Sean » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:02 am

Good morning all,
Stormy night last night, and a rough sea this morning, all is well and no damage done. Sean been round and about and checked Pfb and Messambria. So all is well here, a bit chilly today too, a bonus though as the rain has finally stopped for now.
Enjoy today's picture updates. More later
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:43 am

Good morning from a Sunny warm Elenite !
What a difference a day makes, the sun is out, the temperature much better, sea is nice and calm, back to paradise.
Not much work on the site's over the last few days, no big trucks up and down, so all the roads are clean. Would think it will be all go today though, now the sun is back.
Have a good day, more later.
Chow for now
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:23 am

Good morning,
Another crisp sunny day here, it was hot enough to sunbath on the balcony yesterday, I managed to get my face burnt. Had a lovely pork fillet and red wine at Robinson's bar, the sunset was stunning. A romantic setting and walk along the beach home. Lovely.
Have a good day, chow for now
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:44 am

Happy Friday all, hope you are all looking forward to the weekend.
Got to rush today, out of Merlot and we need it for our weekend. It is our wedding aniversary tomorrow, a wee 5 years, feels like ? no better not say as hubby reads posts.!!
Weather nice and sunny again, bit of sea mist earlier but now cleared. Temperature has gone mild again, for now anyway.
Well hope you all have a good weekend.
Chow for now
Enjoy the picures.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:07 am

Happy Monday all,
Hope you all had a good weekend. If you were thinking that I have not been on line, due to being romanced for our Anniversary by hubby, well you are wrong. He had me working ! how romantic is that. But I got pay back last night, hubby needed a hair cut, so low and behold this was my cue !! I got out the hair clippers and had a ball. Oh how I laughed ! He still looks as handsome as ever though !!!! not....
The weekend was good, we did have a romantic time, due to the setting that we live in. Strolling in the sunset on the beach. Price less. Weather has been sunny warm and dry. Forecast for sun all week.
Well enjoy today's update and photo's. More later.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:12 am

Morning all,
Weather good again today, sunshine cracking, just a bit chilly. Next door pouring concrete till 3 am this morning, not that we heard it, Sean been on site this morning getting all the information. Talking to the lads, getting photo's. Think he is trying to get on the works Christmas party !

Chow for now
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:35 am

Good morning all,

Another crisp sunny day in paradise. Looking out of our window now, the sea nice and calm, very few leaves left on the big oak, ships still in the bay. What a view to wake up to. Well more later, have to rush this morning, another busy day.

chow for now.
Di and Sean

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL