Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Postby Di and Sean » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:21 am

Good morning all,

All is well down here in Elenite, a little foggy and cloudy. Robinson's bar is looking good now after the refurb, open for business again. For those of you who met Zara, the big dog at Robinson's, well we found out last night she is having pups. Should be here in 4 weeks !! I thought she was too old for all this, but she is ready to have at least 10 pups...The old beach shack next to Mfb, is finaly coming down, they were taking it apart yesterday, so its all happening around here. Well have a good day.

Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:37 am

Good morning all,
Well the beach shack has gone, knocked down yesterday, but there is going to be another bar built nearer the pier. Robinson's bar is continuing until they get knocked down, so hopefuly there will be a few beach bars for the summer. The new restaurant next to Mfb on the beach should be finished for the summer too. So lots of bars ! will never get off the beach ! Roll on summer.

Have a good day, chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:25 am

Happy Friday all from a sun trying to come out Elenite.
Sea nice and calm, lots of blue sky, sun trying its best, so a good start to the day, and it is Friday, yippee. Sean just off to restock the Merlot, so I really can not ask for more. Building work all week been very busy, even seeing it everyday, it looks so different and bigger each time you look. Taliana now looking huge and still more floors to go up. Off to Panarama complex this evening for a party, well it is Friday ! so a nice stroll along the beach and a taxi home. Have a good weekend all.

Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby yo » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:48 pm

I thought I would just post to say I am sure there are a lot of people who read your reports on a regular basis. Thank you. You are very brave and I hope more people join you and our resorts become year round. I have an appartment in Panorama so whats this about a party in Feb. I have been out in Nov and was totally alone..
p.s. Merlot is my favourite tipple.
yo

Postby alan » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:21 am

hi di & sean
we are visiting our studio in Nessebar Fort Club around August this year could you recommend
a couple of good hotels to stop in near the complex also some decent furniture stores we can look at.The hotel must be available by package holidays because its a lot cheaper than doing a flight only + accommodation
many thanks for your advice you are a pair of stars
alan
alan

Postby Di and Sean » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:19 am

Good morning all,
Thank you for you kind comments on the updates, we will keep them coming. Yo, the party on panorama, we have friends staying in their apt so they invited us up, a good night had by all. Their are a few couples living up there also, but we have not met them.
Alan, there are plenty of furniture shops to choose from, in Sunny beach, Pomorie, and Bourgas. Close hotels everywhere, Sunny beach central area is close to Nessebar Fort. The Grand hotel is a good one, but like I say, so many to choose from.
Hope this helps.
Chow for now
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:57 am

Good morning all from a snowy Elenite.
Yes it has been snowing now for 2 days, started Saturday morning, all day Sunday and slight snow today. But the good news is that it is not thick snow and Saturdays snow did not stick. So we are not snowed in. Well we had fun on Friday night, strolling up the beach to Panorama for our party ! It was pitched black and we got stuck in quick sand !! It was so funny, we were ankle deep, the sand just went so soft, we all got stuck, I could not move for laughing. We finally got to Panorama, could not get a taxi home, did not want to chance the quick sand, so we stayed over. At least we were warm and safe. Woke up to snow and ventured home. Another good weekend had. Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.

Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:31 am

Good morning all,

Well it has stopped snowing, and does not feel as cold today. Not much building work yesterday due to the bad weather, but all back to it today. We are off shopping later for supplies, as more snow forecast for later in the week. Robinson's bar was closed yesterday, shock horror ! but that was because no builders about. Door open for business again today. Phew !
All enjoy your day, more later.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:58 am

Good morning from a sunny Elenite.
Yes the sun is back, yippee. Bit fresh, but clear blue sky to wake up to. Snow has all melted, but our pools are iced over again. It does not feel that cold, or maybe just getting use to it. Building work continues, concrete being poured all night, the buildings are getting so big, it is amazing. So all is well here as Valentine's day approaches ! (a reminder to you all !!) I will spoil hubby today, so I could be in for a big treat tomorrow !! So enjoy your day more later.

Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Bridget » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:48 am

Hi Di,

Feel sorry for those ppl in MFB that had a sea view now will not have one!
And also with Taliana being bigger/taller than MFB what sun we had on the pool in the early evening bout 5ish we wont now get...

Bridget.

xx :cry:
Bridget

Postby Di and Sean » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:32 am

Good morning Bridget,
We can only hope that the view now could be nice gardens and pool at Taliana, you can still see the sea but very little. The evening sun on Mfb should be ok as the sun goes down at Ceasers and we still have a big gap between the Monesty and the sea eye. We may loose the early morning sun. Only time will tell. But I am sure it will all look nice and plenty of new bars and restaurants to choose from.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:42 am

Good morning all,
Happy Valentines to you all, hope you have all got flowers and chocs to wake up to. My darling hubby is keeping me in suspence ! I have looked everywhere and can not find anything yet. He woke up to coffee in bed and a nice card, so I have done my bit !! I could tell then by the look on his face he had forgot...
Well after all the renovation work at Robinson's bar, we were informed last night that it has to be knocked down ! as they are ready to build in that area... this is terrible news ! will keep you posted.

Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:41 am

Good morning all,
A bright crisp day here in Elenite, sun trying to get out. A great valentines day had by all, we had a BBQ with good friends on Pfb and a few drinks, a very good evening had by all. Robinson's bar is for sure being knocked down today, bad news, but the good news, it will be re build with in a month. They are just having to move it, so the building work can continue. Work has started on Panorama for the cocktail bar, we will get some photo's when we are next up there. Have a good day and a great weekend.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:27 am

Good morning all from a cold but sunny Elenite.
Well what a weekend of weather we had, woke up to snow all over on Saturday, could not get the car out again. It melted by mid day, so all back to normal, just muddy roads. Trucks just slipping and sliding all over the place. Saturday evening went really cold and high winds, really windy and sea crashing, not much sleep that night. Sunday again very windy and bitterly cold, sun was shining. Today better, calm sea, blue sky, just cold. Hope you all had a good weekend. The cocktail bar on Panorama has started, we will keep you updated.

Chow for now
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:44 am

Good morning all.
Going to be nice and sunny here again today, still a bit chilly, but nice to see the sun. Looking at the forecast for the week, by Friday they predict to be 15 degrees...whow that will seem really warm to the low temperatures that we have had. Locals say the worst of the winter is behind us now.. yippee. We survived.
As you will have noticed by the pictures, Robinsons bar got knocked down. They hope to re build, but can not think where they will put it. So no drinking hole for us at the moment, very sad state of affairs ! Just have to stay home with our friend Merlot.
Have a good day,
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL