WIZZAIR FROM LUTON ADVANCED PASSENGER INFORMATION (API)

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

WIZZAIR FROM LUTON ADVANCED PASSENGER INFORMATION (API)

Postby Whiterose » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:52 pm

I have provided my details to Wizzair when I have flown with them on previous flights to Bourgas. This time I am unable to get the relevant API link to work. I have also had difficulty contacting them by phone (as in been hanging on for ages on a premium rate number) also e-mails sent to them 3 weeks ago requesting the relevant form to be sent to me have gone answered. Has anyone flown to Bulgaria with this airline from Luton and not been able to supply API prior to their? (They will have my info on their records from previous flights).
If anyone has also had a similar problem and as a result been unable to supply airline with their API info prior to a flight have encountered any problems on boarding their flight or alternatively if this has not presented any problem I would be grateful for their advice, because I am due to fly out later this week. Thanks.

Whiterose
Whiterose

Re: WIZZAIR FROM LUTON ADVANCED PASSENGER INFORMATION (API)

Postby liiiser » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:13 am

Hi There,

I have always used wizz and never had a problem only returned on thursday night from bourgas, i had a query about the luggage allowance and phoned them the night before i went and got through almost straight away, although we have previously flown with wizz i alway have to enter the info each time we fly. Hope this helps.
liiiser

Re: WIZZAIR FROM LUTON ADVANCED PASSENGER INFORMATION (API)

Postby jenny » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:02 pm

Hi there
no-one should worry about API as this can be done at check-in with all airlines :D
Jenny
jenny

Return to GENERAL