F.A.O. Airline Owners

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

F.A.O. Airline Owners

Postby Garyjs » Sun May 08, 2011 10:57 am

If you are the owner of a No Frills Low Cost Airline I have some great news, thousands of potential customers are waiting for cheap flights to Bourgas in Bulgaria

Thank You 8)
Last edited by Garyjs on Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Garyjs

Re: F.A.O. Airline Owners

Postby pammie bowen » Sun May 08, 2011 5:34 pm

WE HAVE BEEN COMING TO BULGARIA FOR THE PAST 8 YR`S HAVING BOUGHT ON PANORAMA AT THE OFFSET
WE WERE ASSURED BY THE AGENT`S THAT THE CHEAP FLIGHT WERE COMING THAT WAS 7 YEARS AGO
STILL WAITING AND WAITING AND WAITING CANT UNDERSTAND THE POLITICS OF IT ALL NEVER HAD A
SATSFACTORY EXPLANATION, AS WHY THE NO FRILL`S BRIGADE HAVE NEVER TAKEN UP ON CHEAP FLIGHTS
TO BOURGAS OR VARNA FROM UK AIRPORTS WE COME OVER IN THE WINTER AND USE WIZZ AIR FROM LUTON
TO BOURGAS THE FLIGHTS ALWAYS SEEM FULL AND CHEAP. COULD IT BE TO DO WITH BOURGAS AIRPORT DEMANDING
TO MUCH MONEY FOR LANDING CHARGES IN SEASON WE HAVE FRIENDS FROM NORWAY WHO HAVE AN APARTMENT IN VLAS
WHO ARE COMING OVER IN AUGUST VERY CHEAPLY £35 ONE WAY CANT WORK IT OUT
CHEERS PAMMIE
pammie bowen

Postby panorama » Sun May 08, 2011 10:27 pm

Hi Garyjs, When i enquired a couple of years ago why Easyjet, Ryanair etc where not flying into Bulgarian airports i was told from a good source ( an airline pilot that frequents my watering hole most nights that he's not away flying) that the turnaround time at the mentioned airports was too slow and the aircraft where sitting on the tarmac for too long when they should be making money up in the air. Hopefully things will speed up and things will get better.
Cheers.
panorama

Postby prawler » Fri May 13, 2011 7:44 am

Bourgas airport has Wizz air there operating, so it can't be that bad for the other airlines and it's not the fault of an airport, you should only blame the airlines which do not consider the passengers to BG a steady clientele.
prawler

Postby ptoner » Fri May 13, 2011 4:17 pm

Ryanair fly from Stansted to Plovdiv , they opened that route due to the favourable airport fees (or lack of)

I'm pretty sure fees at Bourgas are a factor preventing the likes of Ryanair flying to the seaside resort and only catering for the ski resorts via Plovdiv

Lets hope this changes would be nice to see cheap flights to Bourgas or Varna

Paddy
ptoner

Postby Garyjs » Fri May 13, 2011 9:58 pm

My 3 daughters just got back from a fantastic week in Majorca, they paid less for flights & a weeks accommodation in a nice hotel with a big swimming pool only a few meters from the beach, than flights only to Bourgas. :?
Garyjs

Postby June » Sat May 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Burgas airport this summer season have in place a policy to turn round in 35 mins that also means that you will clear the airport in 35 mins, there is now at immigration, immigration officers who will check your passport so if you are coming in from an EU country they will wave you straight through no having to wait to have your passport checked, and in theory your bags should be up on the baggage turntable, it has worked for the last couple of weeks so lets see how it works in the main season.
BIB Services The complete service
June

Return to GENERAL