Maintenance & Selling

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Maintenance & Selling

Postby whitman » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Hi All,

This is my first post so be nice.

Does anyone know what the current maintenance charges stand at? Do the resorts vary in cost?

Has anyone managed to take a look at the expenditure/accounts? I’m guessing the charges are going to be fairly high; Fort Noks must be doing very well from this?

I read a post yesterday (can’t find it now) but someone was asking about an owners group to keep an eye on things. Given the season is only 6 months I am struggling to see where the costs come from. Any thoughts?

Also, does the market seem to be doing anything for re-sales? We’ve had a couple of ridiculous offers, also heard of some people selling for sensible amounts. I appreciate it varies on the quality and location of apartments. There are some apts listed on Fort Noks but people surely can’t be paying these prices?

After several years of barely breaking even, increasing costs and headaches, I’m looking to step up attempts to sell (or mothball the apartment until things get better).

I’m sure most of us are looking for that magic formula but any thoughts would be great.

Much Appreciated

Whitman
whitman

Return to GENERAL