Notary/Solicitor

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Notary/Solicitor

Postby STUART & SHIRLEY » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:00 am

Hi
My wife and me are coming across in May to sign our notary and dont know much about the ins and outs of it do we need to get in touch with a solicitor for this and if we do could anyone recommend one that they have had a good experience with and would happy to use again

cheers
Stuart & Shirley
STUART & SHIRLEY

Re: Notary/Solicitor

Postby mishka05 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:11 pm

Hi Stuart,
We signed our notary last August. We did this through Fortnoks and we found them to be excellent. We contacted the office 2 weeks prior to going over and they just emailed us with a date and time for when we arrived there. You then just go to the office and FN provide a taxi to take you to Green Fort where you'll meet Milena who will take you through everything - she speaks excellent english and she is a really lovely lady and helped to make the whole process as easy and straight forward as possible. Milena explains the whole process, you go in to see the accountant to settle up any finances, then you sign some paperwork. She then takes you to the council offices where you go through the contracts and sign them and register for paying council tax, and after all the legal stuff you are then driven back to you complex.

We were very unsure about everything prior to going, but all the FN staff were very effecient and friendly which took all the stress out of it and it all went very smoothly.

Jules
mishka05

Re: Notary/Solicitor

Postby STUART & SHIRLEY » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:13 am

Hi Jules

Thanks for the info ,hopefully I will have it as smoothly as you did

Cheers
Stuart & Shirley
STUART & SHIRLEY

Return to GENERAL