car hire

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

car hire

Postby antonconnor » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:22 pm

what would you expect to pay for 2 weeks car hire is it cheaper to arrange before hand or do it there???
antonconnor

Re: car hire

Postby antonconnor » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:18 am

dont worry just booked it on money supermarket 220 for two weeks please dont anyone tell me i could of got it cheaper.....................
antonconnor

Re: car hire

Postby brunkie » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:25 pm

I could probably off got it for you for half that. No just kidding I couldn't. But you were right to book before you went. I booked a car for a week at the end of May and got it for €114(used Argus car hire). It was supposed to be the cheapest, smallest they had but we ende up with a newish Avensis that was perfect. Looking at the prices in the airport they were 2 or 3 times more expensive. Only thing though was when we were over the side road from Ravda centre past the boat hotel towards Rivera Fort Beach had been dug up and there was a huge trench running down the center that had to be negotiated getting home every day.Was a bit of a nightmare as we were afraid we would damage the side walls of the tyres and be done for a new set. Never happened. Road should be fixed by now.
brunkie

Return to GENERAL