AIRPORT TAXI RIP OFF

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

AIRPORT TAXI RIP OFF

Postby dazza » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:23 pm

CAME OVER MONDAY 12TH usualy get a lift booked for 50lev but they could not make it as it was all last minute, anyhows the guy comes up as he does " taxi you want taxi" so i said how much walked over to the taxi 60 euro oh i thought thats gone up said to him you joking never pay more than 60 lev he says yo me now its euro is same 60 lev 60 euro another couple came out and i said to them where you going they said sunny beach so i said to the taxi guy 70 lev for 4 of us he then says no he now wants 100 euro to take the 4 of us, So i tells him to shove it and said id rather get a hire car with that went back into the terminal and got a 2 day hire car for 28 euro a day i nearly had to get police as the taxi guy would not stop hassling " he wanted to know why i was being so rude taking meals away from his family lol
dazza

Re: AIRPORT TAXI RIP OFF

Postby NFC Andy » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:39 pm

A friend of ours had a similar problem last year with the cost, he was told that it was 110 Lev (return) with a taxi for two people, suprising enough the taxi didn't pick them up again at the end of his holiday, so it cost him another 60 Lev to get back to the airport. normally we would pre-book with Tom from Lion Services (info@lionpropertyservices.com) he charged 50 Lev each way in 2009, total cost for two people was 100 Lev which I thought was really good.
NFC Andy

Postby NFC Andy » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:13 am

Further to my previous post...

Actual cost for Bourgas airport pick up or drop off from Lion Services is 50 Lev each way for up to 4 people, and the price is still the same in 2010, so even better value than I first thought! I'ts worth keeping in mind for future visits.
NFC Andy

Postby Alex_M » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:09 pm

Fort Noks offers the same prices - 50lv to/return
Alex_M

Postby NFC Andy » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:19 am

Fort Noks advertise 50 EURO/Car (up to 3 people) from Bourgas Airport to Sunny Beach and 40 EURO/Car (up to 3 people) from Sunny Beach to Bourgas Airport! if it is true what you say then they should change the information on this website otherwise they will be losing business.
NFC Andy

Postby dazza » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:19 pm

last time i was in the office nfc to airport was 50lev the way they are going i think the euro is going to kill bulgaria off
dazza

Postby kkaron » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:09 pm

50 lev i paid in may and it is still the same today as my friends have gone over..hope they are going to have nice time its there first time.
kkaron

Postby NFC Andy » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Fort Noks Office...

This website says 50 EURO from Bourgas Airport to Sunny Beach and it if is actualy 50 Lev then change it!

There are many other British property owners and guests who use your forum for information on your complexes, if the details are incorrect then you need to change it otherwise you will be losing business.

Maybe the other guests who have used your transfer services have negotiated better rates? if you are prepared to transfer at the lower rate then advertise this, the British will shop around for the best price so you need to be upfront with the discounted costs.

NFC Andy
NFC Andy

Postby John19 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:19 pm

Also can try: http://airportpickup.tripod.com or http://www.bg-taxi.com They are very helpful Cheers
John19

Return to GENERAL