Animal protection Act

Animal protection Act

Postby Velin » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:19 pm

Hi everybody, I m owner of 2 apartments in Mesambria and I have big problem with ONE owner who hates animals!!! I agreed that if you have big dog you must keep him out of pool or green area because is not good for people health, but what are you think about small, pocket dogs ?? My suggestion is that Fort Noks must have an rule about this, for example: It's not allowed for pets in pool, children area and when the animal make their needs, the owner has obligation to clear the area! I think, that this purpose is fare for everybody! I'm really disappointed that in our complex we have people without education ( allowed their dogs to make bath in pool etc) or another who are thinking that Bulgaria is country without laws etc and they can make many things without consequences! By the way my pets has International Certificate of Origin and the following degrees : CACIB,CACIT,R.CACIB,,CAC,etc and also International code! I use this way to announce that I WILL GO OUT [b]IN COMPLEX[/b] WITH MY PETS ( of course Ill clear after them” in need", Ill not allowed to them in pool) and in case of interdiction I'll personally make official protest to ALL INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS FOR ANIMAL PROTECTION (ex. Vier Pfoten etc)
Velin

Postby yorkie » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:34 pm

I'm sure i have read in the Fort Noks complex rules that pets are not allowed on the complex. Can anyone confirm if this is correct?
yorkie

Postby leigh & andrea 1 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:10 am

As far as I understand, dogs are allowed but must be kept on a lead and cats are forbidden.
Leigh.
leigh & andrea 1

Postby SpudHead » Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:58 am

personally, i think all animals should not be allowed.

Some people save all year for a holiday and dont want it ruined by noisy barking dogs.

I know that some dogs are very well behaved but if you allow one dog you have to allow them all.
SpudHead

The dog issue

Postby stef » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:14 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, only got involved because of the recent debate about animals in the complex. I live in South Africa but my mom and brother are owners there - of 2 apartments as well as 2 small dogs :D I believe there is a sensible way to reach an agreement here once the ground rules are clear to everybody. My family is from the first that bought property not only in the complex but on the Black Sea shore in general.

Messambria Fort Beach is not a retirement home neither is it a "townhouse"-type of establishment as a cheap way to get into a reach neighbourhood. Many of the owners there (including my family) are busy business people that cannot plan a holiday a year in advance and sometimes need to spontaneously pop in for an unexpectedly free weekend. For them going to a hotel is not an option for the mere reason that during peak season finding a room even in a 5-star hotel for 2 days is quite impossible. In that sense we consider going to Messamria as going home the same way we travel between Sofia, Bucharest and Johannesburg - with the dogs! The rest is a matter of personal responsibility and character. The way you let your dog behave ultimately reflects the way your entire way of life! And if you knew the kind of strict childhood that I had - believe me, my mother's dog gets it no easier!

I believe strict house-rules with regards to dogs behaviour and hygiene need to be established with the perpetrators heavily fined! But to ban pets altogether is not only ridiculous, it will set a dangerous trend. Next I would personally ask for banning of certain children that find it quite amusing to urinate in the pool (I have witnessed that, believe me). Or why not banning certain humans that every summer grace our lovely pool area with empty beer cans, food and vomit! Wonder who the animal is then?
stef

Postby SpudHead » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:45 pm

and who will enforce these rules?
SpudHead

Postby stef » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:27 pm

Well, let's speak to the administration and see what they can do about it first! There's another option - to form a council amongst us with executive powers. Then again, this is all very speculative at this stage as nobody has checked with management. I'll ask my mother/brother to bring it up next time they are there
stef

Return to MESSAMBRIA FORT BEACH