Electrical Items

Electrical Items

Postby Hendy » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:45 pm

Can anyone please let us know where the best place to buy any small electrical items such as kettles, toaster, etc. We are also looking for somewhere to buy soft furnishings etc if anyone knows the best place to get them too.
I have heard that anyone that has purchased property in Bulgaria can automatically get into Metro cash and carry. Is this the case?
Hendy

Re: Electrical Items

Postby Di & Sean » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:36 pm

Hi Hendy,
Electrical items, Masterhaus, Metro, Bourgas definately the option to go, plenty of shops around. Same as soft furnishings etc. Metro, need to take passport for a day pass. Just give us a call when you are over and we can point you in the right direction.
Di
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby perrym » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:43 pm

Hi Hendy

There is a big shopping mall in the centre of Sunny Beach that has an electrical store in side called Technomaket, you can get all type of electrical items TV, DVD, Washers, Vacuum cleaners, kettles to name but a few items and all ancillary items you may require

We bought a Toshiba DVD Player that cost us £30, plays English and Bulgarian DVDs (region 2 discs)

Very happy with purchase, however take your own 21 pin scart leads as we found Bulgarian ones to costly, 3 times the price of one in England

Hope this helps
perrym

Postby Hendy » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:08 pm

Thanks for the replies. Hope to get all I need from the places mentioned.
Hendy

Postby Suey » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:35 pm

If you have got a Makro card from the UK you can use it in Metro as it is part of Makro. Also you can a privledge card from Bulgaria and this will give you discount in some stores her is the websitehttp://www.mybulgaria.info/privilege-card

Sue
Suey

Postby annstott » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:51 am

There is also a Masterhaus at Ravda on the road to Bourgas, if you didn't want to travel as far as Bourgas. It is a bit like B&Q, can't remember what the selection of small electrical goods was like but I do remember they sell hoovers! They also have soft furnishings and dinner services which I initially had problems buying. We also bought a dvd player from the Technomarket in Sunny Beach, no problems with that.
annstott

Return to HOLIDAY & ORCHID FORT GOLF CLUB