apartment number 786

apartment number 786

Postby BWFC » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:07 pm

admin - can u explain why apartment number 786 F4 in holiday fort club is up for sale in your promotions section at €59860 in english but in russian the same apartment is for sale at €34206 because i might be interested to buy it at €34206
BWFC

Re: apartment number 786

Postby BWFC » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:55 pm

admin - thanks for your private message but i will post it on here so you may find a british buyer

Hello, BWFC!
The price of €59860 is not a specal offer in the English version. It is the original price of the apartment in both the versions of the site - the Russian and the English one. The price of €34206 is a special offer with special terms of payment.
The special offer is not posted in the English version of the website due to the fact that we don't have UK and Irish buyers for the last 6 months. Almost all the buyers are from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia and Bulgaria.
You can always purchase this apartment on the lower price level - the conditions are the same as for the other buyers. The offer is not valid for swaping apartments, but for new deals.
- first installment - 50% (with-in 3 weeks from reservation)
- the balance of 50% may be paid with-in 1 year, equal instalments without interest, starting one month after payment of the first 50%.
- for deferred payment up to 3 years, the annual interest is 6.3% over the ballance
- for full payment on signing the preliminary contract we provide 5% discount

Regards,
ADMIN
BWFC

Postby admin » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:42 pm

Hello, BWFC,
Thank you for posting this Private message in public.

Regards,
ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Postby BWFC » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:22 pm

admin - i dont know why you sent me a private message this is a forum and im trying to get you a sale
BWFC

Postby tocool4uk2 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:22 pm

This to me like prices are put up for the english!!

Unfair and a Con if this is true. If it is true Fort Noks should be reported to the EU.
tocool4uk2

Return to HOLIDAY & ORCHID FORT GOLF CLUB