credit crunch bites

credit crunch bites

Postby Billy and Kay » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:49 pm

The credit crunch has finally got us and the dream is over. Apt 357 (2 bed)in Block C1 is for sale. We have paid 40% which amounts to £18,000 which we will look to recover with a balance of 39.000 Euro of which 40% = 26.000 euro which is due now. The remaining 20% is due in 12 months. This apt is well located on the 1st floor overlooking the pool. Could anyone recommend and websites we could advertise.

Billy and Kay
Billy and Kay
Billy and Kay

Re: credit crunch bites

Postby June » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:45 pm

I am so sorry that you are unable to continue with the purchase of your property, the credit crunch has hit so many people, even here in Bulgaria. Blue Eden do resales you could try contacting them, but I am afraid to say that the property market here in Bulgaria is almost at a stand still. Good luck with your re sale.
BIB Services The complete service
June

Postby tocool4uk2 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:32 pm

I have been informed that you can Gazunder Fort Noks.

this means lower your offer on the property on the day or before completion.

Something to think about. I am, we are in similar position.
tocool4uk2

Postby Bridget » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:20 pm

You gonna be the 1st to try this then 2cool4uk2? let us know how you get on and what reception you get from Fort Noks. :wink: (Personally I keep mine under the bed!) lol. :P
Bridget

Postby kayandbilly » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:45 pm

2cool4uk2

how do you Gazunder Fort Noks.

We have paid 29000 euros and we cannot raise the rest of the money owed because of the credit crunch. We asked fortnoks if we can downsize to a studio but they have said its not possible, even though they still cant sell some of their studios. We dont know what to do any suggestions would be much appreciated.
kayandbilly

Return to HOLIDAY & ORCHID FORT GOLF CLUB